Sunday, June 11, 2006

Junie B., First Grader Aloha-Ha-Ha

I love Junie B. Jones. She is probably my favorite children's character. She is delightful and just like a child. She has a love for life and is curious about the world around her. Junie B., First Grader Aloha-Ha-Ha by Barbara Park tells the story of Junie's trip to Hawaii. Junie's dad has a job interview in Hawaii and decides to take Junie and her mother along. Junie is so excited about her trip that she can't wait until "show and tell" time in Room 1. Junie's teacher gives her a camera and a journal so she can record her trip for the members of her class.

Junie B. should be read for one reason and one reason only, for the pure enjoyment of reading. I love you, Junie B.

I have read all of the Junie B series and even have my own Junie B doll, I am special.

No comments: