Saturday, April 05, 2008

Inkspell


I love reading books in a series. I like the continuing contact i have with characters who touch my heart and make me think.


Inkspell by Cornelia Funke is one such book.The story begins with the book Inkheart and a young girl, Meggie, who loves to read and be read to. One strange night, Meggie's father reads aloud from Inkheart, and an evil ruler named Capricorn escapes the boundaries of fiction and lands in their living room. The fun begins!!!Inkspell continues the story a year later.


Characters are moving from one world to another and many desperately want to get back home for a variety of reasons. I love this series and am anxiously awaiting the last book in the trilogy, Inkdeath, which will be out sometime last summer or early fall.

No comments: