Saturday, April 05, 2008

TBR Challenge



Well .you can tell I was bored today. I have decided to participate in another challenge , for me this is great. I promised my husband that I would try and decrease my TBR pile this year. I have over 1000 unread books at my house and really need to get rid of some of them. I am suppose to make my list of 24 books, 12 that I plan on reading and then 12 that might be used as alternatives. Since I am in California and don't have my books here I am going to make some guesses and then I will clean the list up when I get home.




12 TBR Books


1. The Crossroads Cafe by Deborah Smith


2. A Gentle Rain by Deborah Smith


3. The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Rolling by Neta Jackson


4. The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Decked Out by Neta Jackson


5. True Evil by Greg Iles


6. Bet Your Bottom Dollar by Karin Gillespie


7. The Zookeeper Wife by Diane Ackerman


8. The Nine by Jeff Tobin


9. The Kill Artist by Daniel Silva


10. Lone Star Nation by H.W Brands


11. Catering to Nobody by Diane Mott Davidson


12. Dying for Chocolate by Diane Mott Davidson




Alternatives


1. The Maytrees by Annie Dillard


2. The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick


3. Welcome to Camden Falls by Ann Martin


4. Needles and Thread by Ann Martin


5. Diary of A Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney


6. A Woman in Charge by Carl Bernstein


7. Living History by Hillary R. Clinton


8. The Camel Bookmobile by Masha Hamilton


9. Improbable by Adam Fawer


10. Miracle on 49th Street by Mike Lupica


11. Heat by Mike Lupica


12.Tilt-a-Whirl by Chri Grabenstein

No comments: