Saturday, April 05, 2008

True Evil


YES!!!! I like killing three birds with one stone. I just finished True Evil by Greg Iles for the Chunkster Challenge, TBR challenge and for my f2f book club which meets Tuesday night. It feels really good to get the book finished and it is really good that it was a pretty good read.


A FBI agent working undercover, Alex Morse, has suspected that a divorce attorney is having spouses of his clients killed in mysterious ways. Alex Morse's own brother-in-law was one of those clients and now Morse's beloved sister is dead. Morse seek revenge for her sister... Alex knows the next target. Will Dr. Chris Sheperd help Alex find a killer or will he be in the next victim?


Overall, I really liked the book. However, the medical jargon lost me a couple times and for me, took something away from the story.

No comments: