Saturday, April 05, 2008

Life on the Refrigerator Door



Life on the Refrigerator Door by Alice Kuipers
220 Pages



Happy New Year! I am so excited to have finished the first book in my Young Adult Challenge.. Being 1500 hundred miles away from home I had to substitute a book that I hadn't planned on reading.

Life on the Refrigerator Door is the story of 15 year old Claire and her divorced mother.Because both mother and daughter are super busy with life and all that it entails, communicating with one another is very difficult. They communicate by leaving notes for each other on the refrigerator door. When Claire and her mother are faced with a tragedy, they both realize that communicating by the refrigerator door leaves a lot to be desired.

I really enjoyed this book. It was short, could be read in less than an hour, and told a interesting story about a teenager and her mother.

No comments: