Saturday, April 05, 2008

Young Adult Challenge


I have joined a Young Adult challenge that begins January 1, 2008 and ends December 31, 2008. I know I can easily complete this challenge. The hard part is waiting until January 1 to begin reading these great books.


This is my list of possible choices:

1. Looking for Alaska by John Green

2. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

3. Prom by Laurie Halse Anderson

4. Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson

5. Inspell by Cornelia Funke

6. Eldest by Christopher Paolini

7.Just Listening by Sarah Dessen

8.The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen

9. This Lullaby by Sarah Dressen

10. The Sledding Hill by Chris Crutcher

11. I am the Messenger by Marcus Zusak

12. The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros


I might change my mind somewhere along the way but I think these are the ones I am going with

No comments: